– I’m starting a new quilt (see above!) using the Inside Out pattern from Cluck Cluck Sew. It’s pushing me out of my comfort zone, piecing tiny rectangles.
– The days are getting longer! So excited about this. My body has been waking up pretty early, meaning it’s easier for me to get to work early (and sometimes even leave early).
– Reconnecting with old friends.
– Getting excited to go on vacation. Going through all my warm weather clothes in anticipation.
– Weekly Lufa farms baskets. They have recently switched up their format, and no longer require a multiple week subscription. This is a great warm up to CSA season. And there’s something awesome about knowing the food I am consuming was grown merely a couple of kilometers away from the heart of the city where I live.